Great pics Amanda!! I'd love to see David's garden and Buddha(s). Not sure if you are still there.Love all the animal pics too.Happy traveling:)Kelli
Amanda -We miss you here in DC, and so glad your next stop is in such a beautiful place! The winds have finally subsided here and the squirrel's nests all made it. The tenuous one has been rebuilt already!!!I just saw this quote from Maya Angelou and thought it describes you and your journey:"A woman who is convinced that she deserves to accept only the best challenges herself to give the best. The she is living phenomenally."Looking forward to seeing more pictures of your travels -Mary
Post a Comment
2 comments:
Great pics Amanda!! I'd love to see David's garden and Buddha(s). Not sure if you are still there.
Love all the animal pics too.
Happy traveling:)
Kelli
Amanda -
We miss you here in DC, and so glad your next stop is in such a beautiful place!
The winds have finally subsided here and the squirrel's nests all made it. The tenuous one has been rebuilt already!!!
I just saw this quote from Maya Angelou and thought it describes you and your journey:
"A woman who is convinced that she deserves to accept only the best challenges herself to give the best. The she is living phenomenally."
Looking forward to seeing more pictures of your travels -
Mary
Post a Comment